Take your 2021 F150 to the next level.
These precision built and ultra capable 6" lift systems offer improved vehicle performance and allow clearance for 35-37" tires. These IFS systems are based around the tried and true high clearance design that has made BDS the go to when lifting 2009+ F150s now updated specifically for the redesigned 2021 Ford F150. These systems include everything necessary to correct suspension, steering and driveline geometry to maintain on-road handling while improving strength and offroad capability.
Kits feature a pair of high strength crossmembers, along with differential skid plate, steering knuckles, differential relocation brackets, top mounted strut spacers, sway bar relocation, brake line relocation, driveshaft extension, alignment cam bolts, rear blocks, longer u-bolts and your choice of NX2 gas or FOX 2.0 gas shocks. All BDS kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty, ESC System compliance and a 5year-60,000mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your 2021 Ford F150.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35x12.50 w/18x9 or 20x9 and 4.5-5" back spacing
- 37x12.50 w/20x9 and 5.5.-5.75" back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/20x9 and 4.5-5.75" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
Important Kit Notes
- 1. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be re-installed. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire.
- 2. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod. 5.5" backspacing is highly recommended for tire to frame crash bar clearance.
- 3. Models with 2-piece rear driveshaft WILL require carrier bearing shim kit 122405 (not included w/ kit)
- 4. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block. Stock block will not be reinstalled.
- 5. Crash bars may require modification based on wheel and tire choice. It is the end users responsibility to ensure modifications are non-detrimental to vehicle safety.
- 6. Does NOT fit diesel models.
Base Kit Components 1579
These components are subject to change based upon your selections.
|(1)||013538||2021 Ford F150 5In Rear Box Kit|
|(1)||023652||2021 F150 Front Box Kit (1of2)|
|(1)||023653||2021 F150 Front Box Kit (2of2)|
|(1)||023654||21 F150 6in Spacer Box Kit|
|(1)||023670||2021 F150 Knuckle Box Kit - DS|
|(1)||023671||2021 F150 Knuckle Box Kit - PS|
|(2)||85760||BDS NX2 Shock Absorber|
Base Kit Id 1579H