ReadyLIFT 8" Lift Kit With Bilstein Shocks Rear Shocks - Available For 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Trucks! You want a quality BIG lift kit for your Tundra®ÿ ReadyLIFT delivers a great lift kit that will increase your ground clearance two inches more than the competition!
This is a complete kit that includes two (2) rear Bilstein Shocks which are the number one used shock on Tundra trucks!
Note: Factory Wheels - This system will only work with factory 20' wheels - will not work with factory 18" wheels. Aftermarket wheels okay.
Note: Will not work with the TRD rear sway bar option.
The 44-5877 8" lift kit for Tundra trucks kit is packed full of great features! Starting with our ultra strong laser cut, CNC bent, welded and boxed sub frame drop assemblies that not only keep your suspension geometry where it is supposed to be but also increases your ground clearance over 2" over the competition! Our unique and precision designed iron knuckles feature CNC machining to guarantee precise fit while allowing for retention of the factory tie rods (minor trimming required).
We also sought to correct so many of the issues that exist with other Tundra lift kits on the market. The 8" of lift is created by our innovative and industry-leading offset spacer design. These strong steel spacers attach to the factory strut - resulting in a factory ride - while positioning the suspension in such a way as to not increase track width. What does that mean? It means your front tires won't still out further than your rear tires like with other kits. AND, it means you can run your stock 20" wheels and use your spare tire if needed. Our sub assembly design features a truly innovative approach to dropping the differential. Our diff drop kit is engineered for easy installation - easiest on the market - and correctly positions the differential to maintain great CV axle and driveline angles. With our 44-5877 8" lift kit you can rest assured you will not be wearing out those new tires. Our system is built around maintaining correct alignment and geometry specifications. For the rear, this kit includes our time-tested OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and longer u-bolts with hardware. Additionally, we also include bump stop extensions all the way around as well as sway bar frame mount brackets to keep the front sway bar in a factory position. All of this contributes to an excellent driving and handling suspension system that truly complements your Tundra truck!
How big of a tire can you run? We recommend 37" as the maximum on a 9" wheel with a +25 offset for the least chance of rubbing. (Front mud flaps may need to be removed.)
(2) Iron ductile knuckles engineered to allow for use of the factory tie rods ****
(2) top mount strut extensions
(2) upper spring compression spacers
(2) laser cut and boxed steel dropped crossmembers
(2) sway bar drop spacers
(4) bump stop extensions
OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks with new u-bolts
Complete easy-to-install differential drop mount system
(1) skid plate
(2) Bilstein Shocks shocks.SAEJ2492 Warning: By installing this product, you acknowledge that the suspension of this vehicle has been modified. As a result, this vehicle may handle differently than that of factory-equipped vehicles. As with any vehicle, extreme care must be used to prevent loss of control or roll-over during sharp turns or abrupt maneuvers. Always wear seat belts, and drive safely, recognizing that reduced speeds and specialized driving techniques may be required. Failure to drive this vehicle safely may result in serious injury or death. Do not drive this vehicle unless you are familiar with its unique handling characteristics and are confident of your ability to maintain control under all driving conditions. Some modifications (and combinations of modifications) are not recommended and may not be permitted in your state. Consult your owner’s manual, the instructions accompanying this product, and state laws before undertaking these modifications. You are responsible for the legality and safety of the vehicle you modify using these components.