ReadyLIFT® now offers a 3.5" SST lift kit for the 2015-2022 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD trucks! The 69-3535 SST Lift Kit provides a great lift solution to achieve a mild yet aggressive lifted stance while still maintaining important factory ride and handling. (This kit is not compatible with ZR2 edition or diesel engine applications..)
This new lift kit provides 3.5" of front lift and 1" of rear lift for a nice level but lifted stance. This kit can easily allow for up to a 285/70-17 tire as shown here with XD Series Wheels Addict II 17x9 +18 offset wheels.
This all-new no-cut kit includes new tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivot angles and establishes a true 3.5 inches of lift without compromising suspension or drive train geometry. Front lift includes our proprietary top hat replacement technology along with differential drop brackets, sway bar drop brackets and OE style 1” tall cast iron rear lift blocks.
Features & Benefits
• Made in USA.
• The perfect mild lift solution for Gen 2 Colorado/Canyon’s that provides a great looking aggressive stance with a slight rake.
• Includes CNC-machined aircraft-grade billet Aluminum front top hat replacement lift spacers and heavy-duty OEM style cast iron rear blocks.
• Includes tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivot angles housing a heavy-duty ball joint.
• Allows for up to a 32.5x11.50" tire on up to +18 offset wheels. (285/70-17)
• Maintains the factory ride, handling and suspension geometry.
• Unmatched curb-appeal and rugged mid-size truck capability delivered in an affordable yet innovative Smart Suspension Technology "no-cut" lift kit.
NOTE: Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended.
NOTE: For gasoline engine applications only. Kit not recommended for diesel applications.
2- UCA with TCT maintenance free pivot bushings and HD ball joints
2- Replacement Strut Top Hat
2- Front Diff Spacers
2- Diff Spacer retainer plates
1- Driver Sway Bar Drop
1- Passenger Sway Bar Drop
2- Laser Cut Washers
1" Cast Block w/ U-BoltsSAEJ2492 Warning: By installing this product, you acknowledge that the suspension of this vehicle has been modified. As a result, this vehicle may handle differently than that of factory-equipped vehicles. As with any vehicle, extreme care must be used to prevent loss of control or roll-over during sharp turns or abrupt maneuvers. Always wear seat belts, and drive safely, recognizing that reduced speeds and specialized driving techniques may be required. Failure to drive this vehicle safely may result in serious injury or death. Do not drive this vehicle unless you are familiar with its unique handling characteristics and are confident of your ability to maintain control under all driving conditions. Some modifications (and combinations of modifications) are not recommended and may not be permitted in your state. Consult your owner’s manual, the instructions accompanying this product, and state laws before undertaking these modifications. You are responsible for the legality and safety of the vehicle you modify using these components.
Additional Installation Info: How to properly install the preload top hat spacer onto the strut.