***Make sure to double check if your truck has Pro-Power Onboard with dual alternators!***
F150 5.0L GEN 5x Stage 2 Supercharger System
If you want the most advanced, most powerful and highest quality system available, then here it is! Whipple Superchargers has yet again set a new precedence for bolt-on power with the all new DI/PI Stage 2 Supercharger system featuring the record breaking Gen 5x 3.0L Whipple twin-screw supercharger. The Stage 2 system bolts to the factory engine with no cutting or grinding and differs than the Stage 1 with its unique Roval 132mm billet throttle body vs the stock 90mm throttle body. The stage 2 system makes up to 685* tire shredding foot pounds of torque and 775* horsepower to the flywheel!
This supercharger system has a Black Finish! Other finishes are available upon request! Give us a call for details! 205-491-0010.
The all new Gen 5x supercharger features the latest rotor technology which includes a 3/4 rotor combination, with improved sealing, higher efficiency and more power to the wheels than previous generations. The Gen 5x differs from the previous Gen 5 as it features an all new inlet system to further improve airflow capacity. The all new F150 system also features the inverted supercharger, which nestles the supercharger in the valley of the block. The air goes through the massive patent-pending intercoolers for industry leading thermal efficiency, then down the runners for mind blowing performance.
Nobody puts more time and resources into the development then Whipple. The proof is in the product, more power per lb of boost than any other system. The key to making such incredible reliable power is in the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher air system and innovative PCM programming that keeps the power-train safe and secure. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you’re craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability. Each Whipple system comes with the new Whipple flash tool which allows each customer to load the calibration into the PCM, read and erase codes and the ability to customize wheel/axle sizes.
With years of OEM and racing experience, Whipple engineers have developed a unique PCM calibration using special supercharger based software (a Whipple exclusive) that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, transmission control and electronic throttle control. The vehicles PCM constantly monitors the engines torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in it’s ideal parameters. If a parameter falls below specification, the PCM will lower boost and torque output until the problem can be cured. No other calibration in the field has such technology, giving the Whipple SC system unheralded performance and reliability.
Today's F150's are speed density based and coupled to a new advanced 10-speed transmission, nearly impossible to calibrate with aftermarket tools. Whipple, with its proprietary software adds a 3-bar map sensor to measure manifold pressure under boost, along with an air temp sensor to properly vary spark advance at all different rpm points. The 10-speed transmission is recalibrated to keep the engine in its peak torque range at nearly all RPM points along with keeping the offroad, tow, eco and sport modes available so the user keeps all available options. No other aftermarket calibration can adapt and learn as the Whipple calibration.
50 State Legal: EO #D231-71
*Targeted Flywheel HP range is based on 93 octane testing. Results may differ depending on conditions and modifications.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS F150 EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Works with new OTA style PCM
- Billet 132mm high flow throttle pre-set with factory electronics
- Patent Pending dual pass dual core intercooler design for nearly twice the area of any other intercooler on the market
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry Gen 5 W185ax (3.0 liters/3000cc) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Gen 5 supercharger features new 3x4 rotor combination for increased RPM capacity, large diameter for increased airflow and small leak path, increased helix for optimal sealing
- Oversized Crusher™ 150mm inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Inverted design allows for massive, oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more power at lower boost
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercoolers offer more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Included OBDII flash tool, new Tomahawk flash tool with the new Flight Control technology
- Tomahawk allows wheel/tire axle changes (a Whipple exclusive)
- 2021 GT500 50 lb-hr dual pattern fuel injectors vs stock 17 lb-hr stock port injectors
- Exclusive 3x4 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop and better use of the increased surface area of the massive intercooler core
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Largest dual pass heat exchanger on the market as standard for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No cutting or grinding on the engine block
- No internal modifications required
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue or any custom color
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Easy belt changes
- Lightweight pocketed 6061 T6 billet aluminum SC pulley
Whipple Fuel System
Whipple's Superior Engineering
Leaving no stone unturned, Whipple's revolutionary system for the Ford 5.0L Coyote engines is truly resetting the standards of supercharging. With it's massive 150mm front feed inlet, typical inlet inefficiencies are a thing of the past. With the integrated, upside down design, the massive supercharger fits just above the direct injection system to allow the industries largest air-to-water intercooler on the market. The incredible surface area decreases temperatures and greatly minimizes pressure-drop. The patent pending intercooler core is nearly double the size of the competition! With more open surface area, both on top of the core and the core itself, Whipple's post intercooler air temps are second to none. Cooler air equals denser air which equals more power at each boost level while being safer on engine components. Don't be fooled by others two small cores!
Other positive displacement superchargers sacrificed plenum volume and runner size while Whipple engineer's used every square inch available to open the volume of the manifold, allowing for future expansion of power levels. Small runner and small volume manifolds cause excess boost "build-up" giving you manifold pressure, not proper cylinder pressure. This results in high boost, low power scenario's with excess heat from the lack of proper flowing air volume.
Another great feature to the Whipple Coyote kits is the oversized heat exchanger, nearly 150% more volume then the competition! The oversized heat exchanger is nearly the size of the engine radiator, giving incredible cooling in all driving manners.
The Whipple Advantage
The Whipple Advantage is designed into every Whipple SC system. This advantage is broken down into 5 categories during the design and testing phases which truly sets Whipple apart from others:
1. Best power for money.
2. Most complete package.
3. Maximum power.
4. Maximum power expandability.
5. Aesthetic appeal.
What does this mean? You get it all, in one package. Massive power gains with the biggest superchargers, biggest intercoolers, biggest intercooler systems, biggest air-inlet systems while providing robust belt systems and heavy-duty spring tensioners. The intake manifold is designed with high velocity in mind, while increasing plenum volume to lower pressure loss at high power applications.
You then get OEM style fuel and vacuum hoses with nylon sheaving for added protection and appeal, OEM style quick connect fittings with billet aluminum fittings. No ugly brass fittings hanging off the inlet like some others. Wire extensions are injection molded to allow simple plug-and-play installations. Each system also has multiple options for increased performance such as oversized heat-exchangers with dual fans, billet high flow throttle bodies, oversized cold air intake systems just to name a few.
Each kit comes with step-by-step instruction manuals printed in color to help all installers, including the do-it-yourselfer. Kits come with all the fasteners, all color matched for proper aesthetic appeal.
So don’t be fooled by others, there is no comparing to the Whipple supercharger systems, simply the top of the line packages designed and built to exceed all expectations.